I love fall. Peacoats, scarves, pumpkin spice lattes, back to school, soccer, and football. Does it get any better than that? So far so good...
I'll save back-to-school details for another post, but it's going well so far. The Meridian football team opened the season with 2 impressive wins over bigger schools--hopefully a sign of good things to come. I went to Sequim yesterday to watch the football game. Sequim, in the rainshadow of the Olympics, gets about 12 inches of rain a year. So, of course it rained when we were there. Why wouldn't it, when we didn't bring umbrellas? That's their rain for the month. My fault for traveling unprepared.
My soccer girls also won their first two games, though over smaller schools. Conference play starts this week and I'm excited. The girls are scoring lots of goals, and many different girls are scoring. Team defending needs some work, so I'm looking for improvement in that.
If anyone is headed up this way let us know. We don't get out of the county much during the fall with school and sports, but would love to see you if you'll be up or even passing through. :)
A
Sounds like you guys are doing great! I love Fall and reading your post just got me more excited :)
ReplyDeleteI miss the Northwest Fall! Hope you're living it up for me!
ReplyDelete