Monday, November 7, 2011

Month of Thanksgving: Days 4, 5, 6, 7

I missed a few days...but not because I'm not thankful. But, to be completely honest, I forgot to log on. See, I'm still getting the hang of this blogging-daily business. Plus, life has been crazy because both of our teams are in the playoffs (both qualified for state Saturday!) and I was in Centralia this weekend after football. Excuses. :)

I am thankful that this has been a gorgeous, mild fall so I can take Dominic to soccer with me. I think we've had three rainy practices since August.

I am thankful for food on our plates every day.

I am thankful for a (non-leaky) roof over our head and heat to keep us as warm as we can handle.

Today, I am thankful for chicken & dumplings in the crockpot with apple crisp for dessert while watching Monday Night Football with my sweet, adorable baby. (Patrick got home after football was over.) Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment