Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Month of Thanksgiving: Day 1

I don't think most people take enough time to acknowledge what they're thankful for...and I'm guilty. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and start to take things for granted. So, I'm stealing this idea from my dear friend Arielle. I'm going to post every day about something for which I am thankful. Hopefully this will also get me in the habit of blogging so I can do a better job. :)


I'm thankful for my husband, and I don't tell him enough. He loves me despite my many flaws and makes me a better person. He makes me laugh. He challenges me. He knows how to have fun. He is trustworthy and loyal. And, most recently, I have learned that he is an amazing father. What more could a girl ask for? 



No comments:

Post a Comment